. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Today I'm loving ...

1. I am on a roll and back into the blogging groove! Two weeks was way to long to go without my blog buddies :)

2. After the shower for Sissy and Benjamin, pictures to come soon I promise, she called to tell us that on the 4 hour drive home Ben only "danced" to one song and it was this one! Haha guess he is going to like 70s love songs when he gets here

3. I have a short work week again because I will be leaving for Kentucky Friday to take two Praxis tests for my teaching license. So everyone say a prayer on Saturday at 7 and 10 am!!

4. I am a little tired of Adele's Rolling in the Deep since they play it on the radio all the time, but I am lovin' this song!!

5. Only one more week of summer class and then I have a break before fall semester starts at the end of August!!

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for the Praxis! We missed you last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE adele! Her voice is so perfect! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete