. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blog Award


Thank you to Peyton who was sweet enough to tag me in a blog award!
Here are the rules!!
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to them. Peyton's link is above and everyone sould go and check it out!
2. Share 7 things about yourself ...
1. I am about to be an Aunt for the first time and I am too excited!!
2. I have a whole closet just for shoes.
3. Recently I have become addicted to Pinterest.
4. Currently I am finishing up my Masters degree in Teaching
5. I love being involved in the community and working in the Junior League of Memphis.
6. I love old movies, black and white with Cary Grant time of movies.
7. I love to read. I can easily spend a few hours in a bookstore.
3. Pass on this blog to 15 bloggers.
I am not good at picking bloggers so I would like to invite you all to play along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment