. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Amazed ...

that I haven't blogged in so long and I still have followers! haha!
It's been pretty busy lately. I had my birthday last weekend school started up and we are waiting by the phone for my sister to call and tell us that she is in labor.
Like I mentioned I have my birthday last weekend over labor day. Sarah and I decided a little trip to Nashville would be the best way to celebrate. We wanted to take advantage of the last weekend of summer sun and went to Nashville Shores Saturday and spent the whole day playing in the wave pool and the lazy river. While we were in the wave pool we made a friend, his name was Logan. He looked to be the age of 8 but turns out he was 13. Logan swam over and asked if we ladies came here often, he is going to be trouble in a few years. After asking if we were in middle school or high school, what girls wouldn't love to hear that on her 26th birthday, he decided to hang out with us the rest of the day.
The girls and I have always joked that if we weren't married when we got older we would buy a big mansion together complete with a pool and a pool boy. Well after Logan insisted on carry our rafts and making sure we knew all the good secrets of the waterpark we might just give him the job in the future. haha!
That night we went to dinner at Wildhorse and then to the stage to enjoy some authentic country music. It began to mist a little rain as we left dinner. We made it about a block before the sky opened up and we were soaked! We did make some friends while hiding out in an atm location and waited it out.
We ended the trip with breakfast at Loveless Cafe on Sunday! It was a two hour wait but totally worth it. All in all a wonderful birthday weekend and a great start to what I have decided is going to be the best year!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Wildhorse is always a good time!

    Now quit breaking 13 year old boys hearts!! :)

    ReplyDelete