. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First One Down!

Last night I had my first Graduate class of the fall semester. I am taking a research class, everyone has to take this so you know how to write your Masters Thesis. It went well! I was very excited because the only outside of the classroom work I will have is writing my own research proposal which will hopefully help me with my thesis! The teacher was really nice and he seems to be really helpful! But if anyone has some good websites or books on writing a research proposal please let me know!! So one class meeting down and 15 to go!

Today is very important because of this very important person in my life!!



Today is Bunny's 24th birthday! Happy Birthday Bun! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR DRESS! Cute belt too! Hope your week is going well my dear!

    ReplyDelete