. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Smorgasbord

When it is mid week you tend to lose your mind and it becomes difficult to form complete thoughts. So I have decided to to a little list of all the things I am excited about or looking forward to!

In no particular order:
  1. Baby Time! Bunny's sweet little niece will be here in two weeks as well as our office baby, Jason. He will be arriving in about four weeks!


  2. I found my Women's Running Magazine that I love but can never find a store that carries it!


  3. I looked at my syllabus and there are only two weeks left of school before midterms! So I am almost halfway through the semester!
  4. My first race of this racing season is October 9th! Only two weeks to go!
  5. I don't have time to read but I have already added two new books to the list for when this semester is over !


Happy mid-week! We are almost there!!


3 comments:

  1. Just stumbled onto your blog... absolutely lovely! Am a new follower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear how those books are. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but those look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Meghan McCain's book as well. Thank you for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete