. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

12 Days of Christams: Day 3: Most meaningful/best gift you've received


Day 3: Most meaningful/best gift you've received

The best gift I ever received was when I was 8 years old. I had asked Santa for a Teacher Barbie. She was so cool. Her dress had numbers and letters on it and she came with two students that sat in their desks and a chalkboard. It was the complete set!

I remember hearing at school how the factory that made Barbies clothes had burnt down about a month before Christmas. But I wasn't concerned at all because Santa had is own workshop. However, my Momma was freaking out. I had failed to mention to her that Teacher Barbie was number one on my list until the fire at the factory had happened. So she frantically tried to find a store that still had a Teacher Barbie. Luckily a friend of hers had bought two for some reason and Mom bought one from her.

So Christmas morning as I came down the stairs the first thing I saw was my Teacher Barbie from Santa!!

What was your most meaningful gift?

4 comments:

  1. Barbie were the best! I remember always loving to get new ones and then switch all of their clothes around!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Barbie. I didn't have this one! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of your mother!! =) Good thing someone had purchased too many =)
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete