. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!

Happy Tuesday! Was anybody else's Monday just crazy? I think it was a combo of it being the 1st and a Monday that made work insane!

I hope you all had a great Halloween weekend. Saturday morning I woke up early and ran the Race for the Cure with Bunny.

We had a personal best time of 28:39 minutes!

That night we got dressed up and went out. We decided to do a Military theme. I was Navy Bunny was Army and Sarah was Air Force!


I can't wait to go read all of your blogs and see your precious costumes!!

3 comments:

  1. Race for the Cure looked like so much fun! I hate I missed it. Love your sailor outfit. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!! Way to go with your best time at Race for the Cure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little costume you have!! :-)

    ReplyDelete