. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello Boots!

I guess here in Memphis we missed Fall and went straight to Winter. Its been cooling off lately with tempertures around 70 for the last week. However, tomorrow the high is 52?!?!

I blogged about wanting some cute over the knee boots here. Well this weekend my amazing Momma bought me some!! They are so cute! They are convertible so you can wear them below the knee or above. Which I love because no matter how expensive they are you can reason it by feeling like you are actually buying two pairs of shoes, so really its half price! That makes sense right?! haha!

The pair I got are BCBGeneration.

With the weather being so cold on Friday I'm going to be busting them out for the first time this season!

I think I am going to wear them with leggings and a sweater dress. But one of my co-workers got a pair of skinny jeans at Target for $19.99! I think I am going to have to get a pair to go with the new boots too!!

Hope you are all staying warm!!


2 comments:

  1. I got 2 pair of boots from Target last night. I am wearing one today! And love skinny jeans!!!

    ReplyDelete