. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's Time!

Fall is starting and it's the beginning of a busy year!
This year I will be finishing all my coursework for my Master degree, oh I can see the light.
I have also had my first Junior League meeting and I will be working with Ballet Memphis in their Connections: Kids program to promote healthy eating habits. Also this week starts a new year with FCA and the camp begins tomorrow morning!
As for runs this year I have signed up for Race for the Cure and St. Jude's half marathon. I am planning on also running in the True Blue 5k but need to sign up still.
My bestie is getting married in May so we will soon be busy with all the pre-wedding festivities!
And of course we are getting so close to my nephew making his arrival in about 9 weeks!! Waiting on this little boy is worst than waiting on Christmas when I was a little!
These next

No comments:

Post a Comment