Today I'm Loving ...
1. That I have filled out my paperwork for Student Teaching!! I still need to meet with an advisor to clear me but then I will be ready for Spring Semester in the classroom.
2. Sarah is back from Texas and only 2 hours away ... at least for the next 8 weeks!
3. It's training time again!! Races are starting up soon and the St. Jude half is only 15 weeks away.
4. I have two weekends with no plans and I intend to do nothing. Starting Labor day weekend and going through December I am completely busy so I need to rest up.
5. Of course I am loving that in 7 weeks my nephew should be making his arrival!!
What are you loving? Hop over to littledaisymay.blogspot.com and play along!