. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I'm Loving ...

1. That I have filled out my paperwork for Student Teaching!! I still need to meet with an advisor to clear me but then I will be ready for Spring Semester in the classroom.

2. Sarah is back from Texas and only 2 hours away ... at least for the next 8 weeks!

3. It's training time again!! Races are starting up soon and the St. Jude half is only 15 weeks away.

4. I have two weekends with no plans and I intend to do nothing. Starting Labor day weekend and going through December I am completely busy so I need to rest up.

5. Of course I am loving that in 7 weeks my nephew should be making his arrival!!

What are you loving? Hop over to littledaisymay.blogspot.com and play along!


3 comments:

  1. Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for doing nothing! I have to like force myself to do that sometimes because, honestly, people just need breaks sometimes :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I know you are so busy. But what do you think about posting your training routine on here? I haven't read my blogs in a while, so maybe you have alreadybeendoing that, but I would love to see what you're doing. I'm starting back in septemeber and I want to run a half next year. I have a lot of running friends, but I'm still just weary about where to start.. :)

    ReplyDelete