. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top Two Tuesday!


Top 2 Things I want to purchase . . .

1. A Vacation to Destin (preferably with no oil issues)

I have been so busy lately that I feel like I need a real week long vacation with nothing to worry about. Sadly I don't see that happening anytime soon so I guess I will just have to keep dreaming.

2. A Car (I'm thinking a Nissan Murano)
Old Car
New Car

My car is wonderful. I have had it an impressive 9 years (since I was 16, it was my very first car). It still runs amazingly and I have not had any major issues with it, knock on wood. But it is definitely a teeny-bopper car so I just would love to have a grown up car! Haha!!

What would you purchase? Play along at The Undomestic Momma!

4 comments:

  1. Amen for a vacation! And I love the Muranos. They have so much room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a vacation destination myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! i love murano's! and that beach looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete