. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Go Tigers Go!

I promise I did not fall of the face of the Earth! Last week was Spring Break so I tried to be productive and get a head on some work plus with my office blocking Blogger its hard to find time to blog. No need to worry I will find time to read everything I have missed out on!

Some exciting news from this weekend ... Memphis Tigers are going to the NCAA tournament. I don't expect us to go very far but as a young team with a coach that has only been around for 2 years its just so exciting to make it there!! I can't wait to see them play on Friday!!

Pumpkin Update: My sweet niece/nephew is 10 weeks and about the size of a prune. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature. Oh I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Wooo Tigers! I picked our lunch spot on Saturday SPECIFICALLY because they were playing the game there!

    ReplyDelete