. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Monday, March 28, 2011

I Can Hear the Bells

The school bell that is! I have missed you sweet blog world! I was MIA Thursday and Friday because I was at a middle school getting some of my observation hours in for my classes. And I loved it!! If any of you are my Facebook friends then you saw my status after the first day. It said "I love when you feel like you know God's calling for your life, then you get a taste of it and He just confirms that you are standing directly in His sovereign will". That is exactly how I felt being in the classroom. I will be back to finish my hours this week, so I might not get to blog as much again. One of the things I have forgotten since being out of school is how early it starts! haha! It's Monday which means that it is time for a Pumpkin Update! My sweet little Niece/Nephew is the size of a Plum today! The most dramatic development this week: reflexes. Pumpkin's fingers will soon begin to open and close, toes will curl, eye muscles will clench, and mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if Sissy prods her abdomen, Pumpkin will squirm in response, although she won't be able to feel it. I can't wait to be an Aunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment