. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Think I'm Ready For Some Chalk Now

As many of you know I have been spending a lot of time at a local middle school getting my observation hours in for my grad classes. (which is why I have been such a slacker in the blog world)! Yesterday I was observing and in 4th period we all went to the bathroom after lunch. During the bathroom break we had a girl fight break out. Yes, I offically broke up my first fight as a teacher. I feel like I am now completely ready to be a real teacher. I believe it is offically my calling because even after all that drama I still loved every minute of my day yesterday and I can't wait to be back there tomorrow and Friday! Crazy I know!! I hope everyone is having a great week! We are half way to the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment