. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Monday, May 10, 2010

2 Years And Counting

May 10th 2008 was an amazing day! On that day I got the best brother I could have ever asked for! However, if you ask my sister she would say that day marks when she got the best husband in the world! haha!

Yes two years ago today Sissy and Will were getting married! I can't believe it has been two years! I am so excited for them. They are still crazy in love and still ever so perfect for each other. I tell everyone that if my husband ends up being half the man my brother in law is I will be one lucky girl (if you haven't noticed I adore my brother).

So Happy Anniversary I love you both!!

This weekend was very busy! On Friday night I judged cheerleading try outs for a team that one of my sorority sisters coach. Then Saturday morning I was at the first annual 5k for the Junior League. We had 600 runners, which is amazing for our first year! I also had lunch with my super awesome brother in law since he and Sissy were in town. Later I met up with a high school friend who was in town, Savannah!

Sunday was of course Mother's Day! I have the best Momma. She loves me more than anyone else I know and I am so blessed to have her as my Mom.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and some quality time with your Moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment