. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blog Change

Oh how I have missed you friends! I have been sick for the past 3 days and pretty much stayed in a horizontal position the whole time!

I have made a little change to my blog! It is now summer time and I just figured I needed a new fresh summertime looking background. Also, I just needed a change! Let me know what you think.

I was really looking forward to feeling well enough to participate in Wishful Wednesday today but sadly Kelsey has taken this week off since she is under the weather also. Must be something going around!

Hope you have all had a wonderful week so far! I have slept plenty and watched way too much day time tv. haha! With Sex and the City 2 coming out this week I did pop in a season and watched that yesterday! Just to get me extra pumped for the movie on Friday!

I have 192 emails in my inbox from the past two days so I better get to working on those!

1 comment: