. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Friday, May 7, 2010

I Need Some Beach!!

Dear Friday, I am so happy to see you!!!

The only thing that could be better than Friday is Friday on the Beach! I have been craving some family time in Destin! Sadly I am not sure if a family beach trip is going to happen this year for a couple of reasons. So I have decided to tell everyone at work to leave me alone and I am going to put my feet up on the desk, put my sunglasses on and pretend the florescent lights are the sun. haha! How sad is that?

Well maybe soon everything will slow down enough for me to at least lay out near a pool here in sweet Memphis. Or maybe I will resort back to running threw the sprinklers like I did when I was 5.









Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!




3 comments: