. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Party Time

My adorable little Katey, Bobby's youngest sister, is having some much needed surgery tomorrow. She has some back issues so they are going to due a little cosmetic surgery to help her.
Since she will have nothing that will fit her anymore we decided to throw her a shirt party after work yesterday.



This cake is beautiful right? However, it was a pain to get. I have had issues with this bakery before. When I ordered Bobby's going away cake it was 4 hours later that I requested it! But it looked so good and tasted so good that I wanted to give them a shot again.
WRONG!! This time when I went to pick up the cake at 1 they told me that were out of mix, hello you are a bakery! Then when I called about it the second time they told me they were out of powder sugar?! I finally got the cake at 3:45. That is ridiculous! I will never again use them!!

The bakery is called the Busy Bakery it is located in Bartlett TN. If you need a bakery do NOT use this one!

Even though there was cake drama all in all the party was a hit!

1 comment: