. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Monday, May 3, 2010

I Don't Think We Are In Kansas Anymore

I am pretty sure I have been blown away to the land of OZ.

This weekend was crazy here in the Midsouth area. We were the victim of Mother Nature. Starting early Saturday morning and throughout Sunday morning we experienced flood waters that have collapsed many bridges in our area as well as close several schools. Flooding got into our city hall and the Med downtown. During this time we also had 6 tornados come through our county.

I did still have a pretty good weekend. Friday night, before all the excitement, Bunny and I went to dinner at Huey's, yummy, and then to see the Back-Up Plan. The movie was okay but if I were you I would wait until it came to the $2.50 theater. It was not good enough to pay $9.50.

Saturday was tornado day so I spent most of the day napping and hanging out in the bathroom! haha!

Sunday, I went to Church and then Momma and I went shopping. We went for this INC dress



This is the back of the dress, I love that it is all lace.

but of course we found some other things as well.
I spent $300.00 but I think I got a lot for my money. I apologize for the post it notes on the door. This is in my walk in closet which also doubles as my prayer closet so I have post it's of prayer requests on the door. haha!






You can't really see it but the back is racerback and it is all ruffles.






I think these might be my new shoes to wear to see Sex and the City 2 with the girls! Now I will just need to find a dress. Shoes always come first! haha!

How was your weekend? Did you get blown away or soaking wet?

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your purchases! That green INC dress with the black lace back is stunning!

    ReplyDelete