. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Only 116 To Go . . .

That is the number of days until the St. Jude Half Marathon!!

Today marks the first day of our training!! Tonight is just cross training so we will be working on leg weights and going to step class. If you read my blog on Friday then you know about the two books I am reading to help me train better this time!

I am reading through the food guide right now and hoping to have a nutrition schedule made up by the end of the week. I have some basic ideas but does anyone have a good website that would have an example schedule?

I loved running this race last year!! I am pretty sure I cried the whole time. Well except for the end when I was just so excited to be finishing.

If anyone is interested in running then check out St. Jude's Marathon Site!

No comments:

Post a Comment