. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?

Happy Wednesday! We made it half way through this week! So congratulations to you!!
Yesterday a co-worker of mine mentioned that she is looking for a puppy for her little girl. We began to look for a dog that is little a cute, something that would be perfect for a 10 year old girl.

I have a miniature dachshund; however, she is a little big boned. Haha! But since she wanted a dog with hair that she could put bows in we decided on either a Poodle, King Charles Spaniel or a Maltipoo.

I want to take all of these sweet things home with me right now!!
Do any of ya'll own one of these types of dogs? Or do you have any recommendations?

6 comments:

  1. I love animals and especially dogs! :-) They are SO cute! I have my little chihuahua, and she is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a dog from a rescue group or pound. They need to be adopted before people go and buy dogs :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Dachshunds ONLY in my household! I'll give her the name and number of Knox's breeder if she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love maltipoo's that will probably be my next dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I 2nd the rescue dog idea. One of my dogs is adopted from the Humane Society. The other was brought in to the local Vet school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a toy poodle, and he is perfect. =) I did have a maltipoo, and he was perfect too. haha He was a little yappy at times, and very protective of me. But I know both of those are great dogs!

    ReplyDelete