. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Better Than Ice Cream

I am only two short weeks away from the music city half marathon so I'm trying to really stick to my training schedule and nutrition plan. Plus you saw the swimsuits yesterday that I am dying to get. But tonight is dinner and dessert with two girls who I am lucky to have in my life.

Our dinner choice isn't that bad but we decided dessert would be a nice treat, and give us more time to talk you know something that we never get to do ;) ! Here in Memphis we have a place called Yo-Lo, a frozen yogurt place, and it is delicious! Don't sneer, I know what your thinking but it really is good. You get to pick your flavor of yogurt and then add on a tons of different toppings. Only problem is that its a bit of a drive from where we live and will be eating dinner. Lauren had a great solution for this . . . Yogurt Mountain! It is much closer to where we will be and it is suppose to be just as good. Has anyone tried this place before? And does it live up to the expectations of Yo-Lo? If so then the only problem I'm going to have is not adding to many toppings! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wednesday night after dinner, I suggested that we take our girls to YoLo for a little treat. I was the only one who wanted to go, but I've heard nothing but awesome things about it & was determined to make the 20 minute trip to try it out! We got there and were all in heaven! It was awesome... I'm already scheming for a reason to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!! Have an amazing weekend! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete