. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Confesssions

I may or may not . . .

1. Cry as soon as I see this girls sweet face tonight because I have missed her too much over the past 8 weeks! It sucks having your BFF in another state.


2. Have just gotten a work bestie addicted to Pure Barre after last nights class.


3. Talked to the ex of a boy I am was seeing ... turns out we had a lot to talk about!
4. Be a little upset that I have to go to work since it's Good Friday.


5. Already have my post Easter outfit picked out for Monday, since all the rules are open on what you can wear!!




Do you have any Friday confessions?

2 comments:

  1. Boys suck. I thought it was supposed to get easier as we got older? Lie.

    ReplyDelete