. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday . . . Collections

Top 2 Tuesday . . . Things you collect


I have always collected something. When I was little it was Precious Moments, which I still get on special occasions. But I guess the top 2 things I collect lately are


1. Racing Bibs- I didn't intentionally start to collect these but since I started running I thought it would be cool to keep them all. I write my finish time on the back so I can see my progress with each race. I started running a year and a half ago and my first race was Race for the Cure. A few months later I ran the St. Jude Half Marathon. Since then I have completed 4 more 5K's and one more half marathon, and I am running another in about a week and a half.


2. Junior League Cookbooks- Since I was born my sweet momma has collected cookbooks. When I joined the junior league I bought a cookbook of course! Even though that is no longer the main fundraiser for any Junior League I think it is a really cute symbol of the older days of the League. So now wherever I go I pick up a Junior League cookbook, now I just need to learn how to cook so I can use them!


What are your top 2? Play along at theundomesticmomma.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. These are both super great. I just have the Party Potpourri one. I need more and I need to actually use them more. Are you doing the JLM 5k?

    ReplyDelete