. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What's Your Name?

I feel like ya'll have probably forgotten me since I have really been behind on blogging!! May 2nd can not get here quick enough. Then I will be finally have some sanity back before summer classes start up ... oh the joys of grad school.

I hope you all had a great weekend, and a Monday that wasn't too awful! This weekend was a little busy for me. Kim's wedding was beautiful!! Her and Sam are officially Mr. & Mrs.

Me and the Bride right before the ceremony! I LOVED her dress!!!

I also got to see two and half, one is still in the oven cooking, of the most important people in my life! Sissy and Will came to visit and brought a video of Pumpkin's ultrasounds weeks 9-13. It was hands down the best thing I have ever seen!! Sissy is trying to find a place near her that will make copies of the video for us!!

Thanks for sticking by me lately while I have been flakey with blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment