. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

14 Day-Valentine Challenge- Day 2

Day 2: Favorite Valentine's Candy
I love candy! Seriously I have a sweet tooth problem. My top picks for Valentine's are:
1. Conversation Hearts

I am sure everyone picks these but I just had to! Whenever I think of Valentine's I immediately think of the Converstation Hearts. I don't really like they way they taste so I always by the SweeTarts version but they just aren't as cute.

2. Heart Suckers

I have no idea who makes these suckers and I couldn't find the right picture of them but they are the red ones that come in that long strip and they have the white heart on them (or at Christmas its Santa). I am a huge sucker for suckers!

3. Heart Box of Chocolate

Every year my Daddy gets me a heart shaped box of chocolate. The problem with those boxes is that you really only like probably about a third of the chocolates in the box and you either have to punch a hole in everyone to see what is in it and if its one of the good ones or bad ones. Or your other option is to eat each one but be close enough to the garbage can so you can spit out the bad ones when you get to them. haha!

So my daddy started getting the Dove Chocolate Truffles and that way I love each chocolate in the box!

What is your favorite Valentine's Candy? If you want to play along with the 14 Day Valentine Challenge check out Moske Monkey Business!!

An extra happy note Punxsutawney Phil did NOT see his shadow!! So its an early Spring for us ... thank goodness!!


2 comments:

  1. I love those heart suckers!!! =)
    The conversariong hearts aren't my favorites --- I think it has something to do with the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, chocolate truffles!! Sooo tasty :-D

    ReplyDelete