. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Monday, February 14, 2011

It's All Hearts!!


Today is all about hearts for me. Okay actually this weekend has been all about hearts for me.

I spent most of my time with Mr. PPS that I first blogged about here. We had dinner and then ice cream on Thursday night, went to the Grizzlies game on Friday night and Saturday was staying in a watching movies (my pick was of course Sleepless in Seattle and his was Despicable Me). It was a pretty perfect weekend ;)

Today, aside from being Valentine's Day, is the day that we will hear little Pumpkin's heartbeat!! Sissy is 6 weeks and 4 days so its a little early but I am crossing my fingers that we will be able to hear it! I made Sissy and Will promise me that they will call me if they can and if not they are going to record it and play it for me after their appointment. I couldn't think of anything I would rather have for Valentine's Day then to hear that sweet little heart!

I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day!!! Sending love your way! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend!

    Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete