With Valentine's Day being on Monday I haven't been able to talk about the Grammy's from Sunday night.
So I decided to do a Grammy Edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday!
1. I am loving Selena Gomez's dress.
She looks beautiful and age appropriate. Plus look at her amazing shoes!!
2. I am loving Usher and Justin Bieber's performance.
I have loved Usher since I was probably about 12. He is always amazing! And precious little Bieber ... oh if i was 12 now I would love him!! He is just a doll!
3. I am loving Julianne Hough's dress.
4. I am loving Rihanna's performance.
5. I am loving the most Eminem's performance.
It is so good to see Eminem back on stage and making music! I think I have about 5 of his new songs on my IPOD for running!
One thing I was definitely NOT loving ... Lady Gaga!! Girl showed up in an egg?! There are no words for her craziness!!