. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Fashion Friday . . . Bridesmaid

Well it is Friday and I very much need a weekend! Is it just me or did this week creep by!?

Thanks to all of my blogging buddies for not forgetting about me this week as I was M.I.A. But I am back now and I will be catching up and commenting on all the wonderful blogs I missed this week.

For this installment of Fashion Friday I need some help with my hair for Lauren's wedding next weekend. We are going to be wearing our hair up but I don't want to look like I am 16 and going to prom.

Here is what I was thinking.





Do you like it? Or have any suggestions?

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love them all! I was actually thinking about doing my hair like this for JimmeJo's wedding at the end of June! I think it's sophisticated and classic, but doesn't look like you're trying too hard - which isn't my favorite at weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that look...go for it! And love you, too!

    And while we're at it, you need to take a pic of Carries hair and have it highlighted just like that! It would look so good with your eyes and skin color! YEP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when up wear it up with your bumpit!

    ReplyDelete