. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Leaving Mayberry

I spent this Memorial Day weekend in Mayberry!

Friday night the girls and I went to see Sex and the City 2! It was wonderful! If you have not gone to see it yet then you should go soon. We ate at Spindini's first, it was delicious, and then went to the movie.


We even got a picture with Carrie! haha!


Saturday morning I got up early and we drove to Cookeville TN where my Sissy and Brother in law live. It is like Mayberry! We went for Will's birthday. Mom and Dad got him chairs for their deck and I bought the tables, plants and accessories to finish it out.

We couldn't figure out how to put them together but you get the idea.

This was the lovely furniture before!

On Sunday I had an allergic reaction to something. I am still not sure what it was but I spent all day on Sissy couch knocked out with Benadryll. Such fun!

I enjoyed seeing my Sissy and Will so much!

How was your long weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I can't wait to see SATC 2 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! minus the allergic reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better. I loved SATC2! And I have been meaning to try Spindini's!

    ReplyDelete