. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summertime in Memphis

I love summertime in Memphis! This week has been the best so far because I got two email notifications!

It is officially time for the summer movies at the Orpheum! There is nothing like seeing old movies at the Orpheum with my girls. I am most excited about these movies.


June 12th


June 17th


July 14th


July 29th



September 17th

It is also time for Kix on Beale! In the years past I have seen Lady Antebellum, Trent Tomlinson and Jake Owen there. Best part is it is completely free!


This year the singers are JoDee Messina, James Otto, Randy Houser, Sunny Sweeny, and Trailer Chior.

Summer is here!!

I also want to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday!! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. So is this place an outdoor movie theater? Those are one of my favorite things about summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I hate about the movies at the Orpheum is that the seating is so tight. Very excited about this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think James Otto looks like the guys on the cavemen commercials haha! Im excited about movies at the Orpheum too!

    ReplyDelete