. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wishful Wednesday . . . Lost


'I wish' .... I hadn't lost my time to read!!

Lately I have not had time to read which is devastating to me! I love reading and I have a stack of books next to my bed. I am sure they feel like I am ignoring them. Hopefully things will slow down here in the next few weeks and I can start reading again.

Here are some of the books patiently waiting on me.

This one is probably yelling at me to pick it up. On a happy side note. I ran for the first time since the knee injury. Just a mile but it didn't hurt so that looks promising.

What do you wish you hadn't lost? Jump over to Kelsey's blog and play along.

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I never have time to read. I made some time this week to read sTori Telling and I love it. Now, I just have to make time for Tori's other two books and some others I'm dying to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!!! I LOOOVE to read, but never have enough time :-( When I do set aside time at the end of the day, I fall asleep after like 3 pages :-( Right now I'm reading Water for Elephants and it really is fantastic, I just need to find MORE TIME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this was creative!! I am almost through Carrie Diaries ...... PRETTY good!

    ReplyDelete