. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Day 10- Favorite Christmas Songs


In Memphis we have a station that plays Christmas music 24/7 from the Tuesday before Thanksgiving through Christmas day. It is all I listen too!!

I usually have a rule that I don't start watching Christmas movies or listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. I just feel sorry for Thanksgiving it gets over looked so often! haha! I did cheat a little this year and started listening to Christmas on Pandora at work about two days before Thanksgiving. I was just in need of some Christmas spirit!

I have two Christmas songs that I could listen to all day long everyday!

The first one is O Holy Night! It's classic how can you not love it?




The second one is Little Drummer Boy! Also a classic but a lot of people tend to forget about it because it's not that popular.





Yes both youtubes are Josh Groban, but he can seriously do these songs justice!

What are your favorite Christmas songs?

7 comments:

  1. I love Holiday music! I am listening to it at work now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh Groban has an amazing voice. He and Michael Buble are two of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Josh Groban, his voice is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh, JoGro. I saw him in June. He was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I just love Christmas music and Josh Groban too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josh Groban's versions of carols are always so beautiful. Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete