. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Celebrity Look A Like!

Wow two posts in one day! This will never happen again, I am sure!!

If you are a facebook user I am sure that you have seen everyone sharing their celebrity twins! I did not participate on facebook because I didn't want to go through having to change my photo and everything. But I did want to share with my wonderful blog friends. Leigh's blog reminded me of it, so go over and check out her celebrity look a likes!

So here are mine:

Reese Witherspoon: I was first told that I looked like her when I was 14 it was when Cruel Intentions was first released. I have constantely been told that ever since.


Carrie Undewood: This was first told to me about a year after she won American Idol. The first to say that to me were some little girls that I nannied for during college.

Play along and tell me which celebrity you think you look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment