. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chocolate Coma



I think I have just entered a chocolate coma! Does anyone know how to get out of that?

The past 21 days I have not had any chocolate. I was participating in a prayer and fasting devotional with my Church. Since I love chocolate I thought it was the perfect thing to give up. It was really hard. The family, Bobby and I went to Gatlinburg and I couldn't have hot chocolate, which is just wrong I mean mountains, cold weather and hot chocolate it just goes together. I couldn't even have the andies mint after dinner at Olive Garden.


But I successfully completed my 21 days on Tuesday and celebrated all day yesterday! I had coco puffs for breakfast. And my wonderful Momma put together a little bag full of chocolate goodies so I munched on that ALL day yesterdy! I still have at least half left today but I just don't know if I can eat anymore! haha!


(this is probably how much I ate yesterday!!)

Maybe I need to take it a little slower on the chocolate for the next couple of days! Ease myself back into this wonderful goodness!


4 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you were able to do it for 21 days!! yay! That is a wonderful way to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMMMM!!!! And Im super impressed 21 days is a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great! Even after I kept pressuring you to eat some of my M&M's on your last day haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine giving up chocolate. You are so strong!

    ReplyDelete