. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Romper Room


This week has been insanely busy! I feel awful that I have neglected you all! But I knew I would not be okay if I did not review my favorites from Project Runway last night. The challenge was to create a child's look and then they decided to throw in a trick and have the designers create a "mom" look too.


Here are my favs from least to most!


I love how sweet it is and the Mom looks amazing too! I just don't think their was much risk to it!

I love the girls dress I wish the designer had left the dress straight but it is still cute. The Mom looks trendy and sexy!

The girls dress is cute with leggings and I love the ruffles at the bottom. Both pieces look good great on their own!

This is my favorite! I love the jacket on the mom for starters! It is amazing! The pants are cute and edgy with the hardware on them. The little girl is cute. I like the skirt with the hardware on it and the black a white hoodie. It has edge to it too and it still girlie with the pink!

I hope you all have a great weekend! I will be relaxing after this week!


3 comments:

  1. I love looking at your recaps because, sad to say *sniff sniff*, Project Runway has been one of my shows that has gotten the boot in my TV line-up. Your recaps help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire! That is just wrong! Project Runway should never be bumped! haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete