. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sorry You Are Not Southern!

This morning in our office we somehow got on the topic of movies. This is not odd there are about 5 women that are all close to each other and we always seem to get off topic. As we were talking about movies one of the girls mentioned that she had never seen Steel Magnolias!! WHAT!?!?!?! She is born and raised southern so how she missed this important movie is beyond me. So we have begun to make a list of movies that she must see or we are kicking her out and she has to live in Illinois.


Here are the must see southern movies:



Now this one is not as popular but I love it!! If you have not seen it you must go and rent it this weekend!
I think my favorite thing about all of these "southern" movies is that it was my amazing Sissy that introduced these to me! I love you Sissy!

And these are just good movies that everyone needs to see:




If ya'll have any other movies you think we should add to her list let me know!


6 comments:

  1. I'm adding The Notebook and Gone With the Wind to your list to make it complete:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those!! Sweet Home Alabama is one of my fav's too! Hope your having a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont forget to bring me Somthing to Talk About!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some wonderful movies! Brings back great times when I watched them!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about "Gone with the Wind"? That is such a classic Southern movie. Must see!

    ReplyDelete