. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Fashion Friday

Is anyone else excited that it is Friday? Maybe it is because I was on vacation last week so I have not gotten back into the groove of work, but I could not be more ready for the weekend!


Last night was Project Runway! The designers were teamed up and had to create a day and night outfit based on an assigned area of New York.

These two teams were my favorites!

Anthony and Maya had Chinatown.

The day look was very sophisticated! I love the red details on the skirt. It represents Chinatown but without being cheesy.


This dress I LOVE!!! It is slightly avant garde but still wearable. The inspiration was a paper dragon in a window display. Anthony always makes dramatic dresses.




Emilio and Seth Aaron had Harlem.

The day look is very Urban. I love that Seth created a whole look, even a hat. The look is completely Harlem.


Emilio made a vintage 40's Harlem look. It looks vintage but with a modern look with the yellow under the dress.


These designers are the top four, no doubt!!


I have a fashion question that I need help with. This is my Easter dress. I love it but I don't know what color shoes to wear with it. This is going to be a hard color to match. I do have some nude strappy shoes that just blend into my skin tone so I was thinking about wearing those. Any thoughts would be great!!!


I also want to cheer on my Tigers! They play Ole Miss tonight for the second round of the NIT tournament! Go Tigers!!!


Hope you all have a great weekend!!








3 comments:

  1. I love your Easter dress!!!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! And I would wear nude colored shoes with it! I think that ends up being the only color shoe that looks good with red! And especially in spring :)

    And GO TIGERS!!!!!

    Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! :-) I think that DRESS is so nice! perfect color for SPRING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I LOVED Anthony and Maya's outfits, they were spectacular.

    Your Easter dress is so cute. I would do nude or tan shoes in a high heel or wedge. The ones you have sound perfect! I would also do gold jewelry...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete