. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wishful Wednesday . . . Lottery


'I wish' .... I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I would buy vacation homes!


I love traveling so I would want to buy a beach house so I could enjoy some sun anytime I wanted. I would also buy a townhouse in New York. Candice told me about her idea for this because she goes to New York a lot and loves it. I have never been but I love brodway shows so I would buy a house there so I could go and see the shows when ever!! I also would probably throw in a new car for me as well. I would love to get a Lexus SUV. Of course all these things would come after giving to my church and some missions that are close to my heart, JIFF and FCA camps for inner city schools!



Last week I missed Wishful Wednesday since I was in the middle of the ocean but it was so fun I thought I would just write about it this week!


'I wish' I could wear a wedding gown similar to Jessica Simpson's dress on my wedding day!

Jessica's dress we beautiful! It was full with out looking like she was a giant cotten ball. haha! The dress was all lace, which I am in LOVE with. I think it is just gorgeous!


And now that I have my wedding dress my next wish is coming true on April 19th! I am going to meet the man that I am going to marry! haha! This one right here!

My parents both went to Union University in Jackson TN so they got invited to a Golf and Gala event where Tim Tebow is the keynote speaker! I am so excited!! Momma and I bought our tickets last night. I am not sure if I will actually get to meet him, I kinda doubt it but I am still really really excited!


If you want to play along in Wishful Wednesday check out Kelsey's blog!

4 comments:

  1. I want a Lexus SUV. Love your homes. Love the wedding dress and good luck with Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Lexus SUV and if I win the lottery I will buy the other vacation home that you dont buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was like a WW surprise to have last week as well -- I knew I liked you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete