. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's The Roll Call

Does anyone remember that song on the radio station K97? It was very popular when I was in high school. Haha!


I just realized as I looked over some of my recent blogs that I mention "my girls" a lot. However, I always just expect you all to know them. So I wanted to introduce you to the amazing women that I have the honor of walking through life with!


This is Bunny also referred to at times as The Bunny. Why the name? Well her last name is Hopper, like a bunny. We met as sorority sisters in college. It amazes us all the time that we did not meet before since our families had gone to the same church for about 3 years when we were in elementary school. She is the best! She works at a little store in Arlington called Celeste. If you have never been there you should go, it is fabulous!

This gorgeous girl is Sarah, also know as boots, if the time is right. Why boots? Well she has a pair of red cowboy boots inked on her. We also are not really sure why she picked that but it is so her. My family and hers have known each other forever!

This picture is the best way to describe her! haha! (I believe she is singing to Journey)

This is Janet, we refer to her as CPP (cutie pie precious). Janet is amazing! She is the best running buddy! And Janet always has great hair! I adore her!

Lauren is my friend and sorority sister. She will be getting married this June and I am a bridesmaid. There will be many blog posts from her wedding festivities I am sure!

Lauren and her fiance Chris.

Anna is not only my sorority sister she is my Lil Sis! She is also the 2009 Miss Collierville and 2010 Miss Bristol Lakes. She will be competeing in Miss Tennessee in June! Doesn't she look like a life size Barbie!


Last but not least Candice. We work together and she is my only friend on here that has a blog. Candice is the one that got me hooked on blogging. She is also the only friend of mine that has a passion for Twilight and again she is the one who got me hooked on it! haha! I like to call her my Twilight bestie. We have a resevered date night when Eclipse comes out (it is our favorite in the series)!!
Hope now you can now know a little bit more about the girls I talk about often!
Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. What fun photos of YOUR GIRLS!! Girlfriends are wonderful! You are blessed to have so many GREAT people in your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! "We're besties....we're going to see Eclipse together in June" hahaha! That still makes me laugh every time!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes I remember the Roll Call! I want to get him for our class reunion haha!

    ReplyDelete