. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rainy Days and Thursdays

So I know that is not how the song goes but it is fitting for today. If April showers bring May flowers then what about March showers? Do they just bring April showers? I have been sporting my rain boots lately. I am ready to put those back in the closet and brake out the strappy heels! Hurry up Spring!

These are the rain boots I wish I had, I love you Burberry!


One thing that I do love about all the rainy weather is the excuse to snuggle up with a hot cup of tea and a good book. I am down to only 8 books left on my nightstand (except I have added three to get after I finish those, pretty sure I need to slow down, haha)! The next book up is Karen Kingsbury's latest, Take 4! I have been waiting for this book for too long. If you have not read any of her books I recommend starting with her Baxter Family series, the first book is called Redemption. They are amazing!



I hope ya'll stay dry! And maybe soon we might see some flowers! ;)


4 comments: