. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Love My Shoes

I am sure you all are aware of my deep love of shoes! I have blogged about it several times so if you don't know about it then it is because you don't read my blog enough (shame on you)! haha!


I also have to be organized at all times. So combining those to passions results in my blog for the day!


I have a closet just for my shoes. They are boots first then shoes that are color coded and then sub coded by style. For example, closed toes to peep toe to sandals to strappy shoes. And flip flops last because they aren't real shoes. There are also decorations that make me smile everytime I open my closet! My Momma got me a new one which also help to make this the topic today.


Here are some pictures of my closet!
You can tell where they shoes are that I am wearing today. Notice the big hole! haha!


These are my decorations! I find that they are all true!




I couldn't get a good picture of it but but I also have my gym bag hanging in there on a hook that says: "Kick up your heels! Celebrate life!".

Are ya'll as weird about your closets or is it just me?




3 comments:

  1. haha, cute post! I am selfish about closets as well. I told my husband since his side has clothes really spread out, he can push them together and put some of mine on that side, he said no way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE SHOES TOO! They can make an outfit...I have that last little wall decor (got it at target), right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fred and I have separate closets. I also have a second closet. I have way too many clothes.

    ReplyDelete