. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Can I Borrow Your Fiancé?




That's right tomorrow night I will be seeing this wonderful cast in a movie that I have been waiting to see since I first heard that they were filming it!


I'm sure most of you have read Something Borrowed and if not then you must buy and read it TONIGHT!!! I lent my copy to a friend of mine to re-read it before we see the movie tomorrow and just got it back from her Wednesday night ... I'm already slightly over half way and wondering why it's been so long since I picked it up to read.


Not only will this weekend be wonderful because of the movie but I will be running in the Junior League 5K to help raise money about childhood obesity! If you haven't signed up yet there is still time, just go to the Junior League's website!


I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see that movie. I LOVE all of her books!!

    ReplyDelete