. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday








Today I am loving ...


1. That I will find out if I am having a Niece or a Nephew in a few short hours!!


2. That this sweet couple will be getting married this weekend!!


3. While they are on their honeymoon I will get to stay with their "babies"!!




4. That I will be getting my mani/pedi tonight for the wedding!! I think with the apple green dress I will am going with OPIs Sweetheart color.



What are you loving today? Play along at littledaisymay.blogspot.com!


7 comments:

  1. OH I love the nail color!! Perfect for a wedding...and Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that polish color! How exciting that you're finding out today if you're having a niece or nephew! I find out on Monday! My sister and our whole family are beyond excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear if your sis is having a girl or boy. So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those weims are so cute! Congrats on getting a nephew!!! Eeee! Little boys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that nail polish. i am slightly obsessed with nails these days. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the neice or nephew. I know you are excited to hear!! Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the OPI color! And congrats on being an aunt...how exciting! Great things you are loving today :)

    ReplyDelete