. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




Today I'm loving ...



1. I am done with this semester!!



2. Saturday I will be running in the Junior League 5k for childhood obesisty!!



3. Its a new countdown day at work ... 17 days till my sorority lil is getting married!






4. I'm seeing Something Borrowed this weekend!!



5. I have picked two swimsuits that I asked ya'll about here and I will be ordering them today!! the ones I chose are:







6. This song by The Band Perry!! It fits my life right now!!



What are you loving today? Play along at littledaisymay.blogspot.com!

7 comments:

  1. I want to see Something Borrowed too!!!

    You are loving some great things today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things! I saw you mentioned in the JLM Voices!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Band Perry song is my favorite! Love it!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the swimsuits you chose!! PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those swimsuits! Sooo cute!

    And I'm with ya on that song! I will randomly break out singing it if I'm around a certain someone, just as a sly little jab, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from WILW. I'm hoping to see Something Borrowed this weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hopped over here from your what I'm loving link up :)

    Yay for another semester over! And bring on swimsuit season :)

    ReplyDelete