. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday





Today I'm Loving ...

1. This website was on the MSN homepage when I pulled up my internet this morning! You can see what the top nail color is in cities near you!!

2. I saw this Marriage Proposal on youtube yesterday! This is what makes me a hopeless romantic ... sorry for any boy in my future but this is what I like to expect, creativity and romance!!

3. I have began making some plans for Sissy and Benjamin's shower!! This is an inspiration board I found for a baby boy shower!

4. This weekend is my brother in law's birthday so we are going to Cookeville to visit them, but I am mostly excited to get to see this little guy and talk to him since he can now hear sounds!!!

What are you loving today? Play along at littledaisymay.blogspot.com!

9 comments:

  1. I love that inspiration board. The blues are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is adorable. Those cupcakes look yummy! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are loving some great things today! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that proposal, he did a great job! Love that inspiration board too! :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the inspiration board!

    Enjoying your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the insiration board, very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW that video. First of all gave me the goose bumps. Now I'm all teary lol. So cute.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the inspiration board. Being an aunt is the best thing ever!! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete