Tuesday, May 31, 2011
What I'm Loving
This week I am loving ...
1. I got to see my sissy this weekend and the newest ultrasound video of my sweet nephew Benjamin!!
2. We have decided on how to decorate his nursery. Sissy and Will are going to paint the walls icelantic blue. And this is a picture of what his bedding will be made out of!
3. The Orpheum has announced its schedule for the summer movies series!!
THE 2011 SUMMER MOVIE LINEUP
7:15P Fri. 6/3 - Breakfast at Tiffany's
7:15P Thu. 6/9 - To Catch a Thief
7:15P Fri. 6/10 - The Big Lebowski
7:15P Thu. 6/23 - An Affair to Remember
7:15P Fri. 7/1 - Hustle and Flow
7:15P Thu. 7/7 - The Firm
7:15P Fri. 7/8 - Last Picture Show
7:15P Thu. 7/14 - The Rainmaker
7:15P Fri. 7/15 - The Blind Side
7:15P Thu. 7/21 - Great Balls of Fire
7:15P Fri. 7/22 - Memphis Heat
7:15P Fri. 7/29 - Walk the Line
7:15P Thu. 8/4 - Beauty Shop
7:15P Fri. 8/5 - Gone with the Wind
7:15P Thu. 8/18 - Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
7:15P Fri. 8/19 - The Wizard of Oz
7:15P Fri. 8/26 - Casablanca
8:00P Fri. 9/2 - Rocky Horror Picture Show
4. Kix on Beale is announcing their line up. So far Thompson Square is coming and so is Chuck Wicks!!
5. This clip from Sex and the City!!
What are you loving this week? Play along at litteldaisymay.blogspot.com.