. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Now Introducing ...

Mr. and Mrs. Nicol!!!

That's right my sorority Lil is now a Mrs. She and her sweet hubby were married this weekend!

It was absolutely beautiful! They were married in a small chapel on the square, where every member of her family has been married. Then the reception was at her grandparents 1820s home. Her grandfather has a large lovely rose garden, that has been featured in southern living a few times, and they set up white tents over them. There was a worry that rain might ruin the day but luckily there were a few showers that morning and then the sun was out in all its glory for the rest of the day and into the evening. She could not have had a more elegant wedding!

The rehearsal!



Me and Mrs. Nicol!




After having fought to have her as my Lil Sis and loving her for the past 7 years I was so honored to stand up there with her while she married the most perfect man, the only man that God could have created just for her!











They are now off on their honeymoon in Mexico and I will be staying with their "children". Ben has left me a 3 page note while Anna's was a one liner "Don't kill us for leaving you with them, don't kill the dogs cause they are psycho, have fun and I love you". You can already see which one of them is more responsible! Haha!


Congrats you Mr. and Mrs. I love you both!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your rehearsal dinner dress. And my mom is an Alpha Gam.

    ReplyDelete