. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My New Purchase!!

This weekend was very successful! I wasn't planning on it but I found and bought a car Saturday.

We had seen this car last weekend at it was a great deal! The car is an 08 and only had 15K miles on it. But ... it was still a little out of my price range. We went by just to look at it again and to see what they would offer us. After a few hours of test driving, haggling and what I thought was the end we officially bought it!

I traded in my sweet little sunfire that had been so good to me the past 10 years. It was a little sad to leave my first car sitting there at the dealership but I could not be more happy with my new Mercury Mariner sitting in my driveway right now!


Please excuse the pictures!! Like I said I wasn't thinking we would by it so I had just been running!!

Me signing the last paper work for the car!

Last picture with the Sunfire before we left!

The new car!!







How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great new ride! Such a pretty color, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new car! And the color is pretty awesome! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete