. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday







Today I'm Loving ...


1. I have finished another semester of grad school and got a 4.0!!



2. I was one of "those" people last night and went downtown to look at the river and the flooding!



3. Sissy and Will celebrated their anniversary yesterday!!



4. This INC dress for $90 at Macys!!



** I am also crossing my fingers that this beautiful girl will make it home this weekend from TX for BBQ Fest!!



What are you loving today? Play along at littledaisymay.blogspot.com!!


8 comments:

  1. Cute dress! And Congrats on the awesome grade! Hope you're staying safe with the flooding, I've heard a lot about it and have been thinking and praying for everyone there.

    PS...love the blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! I am SO PROUD of you and your 4.0! That's amazing. Hard work pays off, doesn't it! So happy for you, you deserve to celebrate. Love that dress, too. I'm currently online shopping as I type! I've been so worried about the flooding in Memphis...hits way too close to home. I'm from the Mississippi Delta, which is below sea level, so we're pretty much just waiting for the MS River to flood and the levees to break. Praying for a miracle :) Happy Wednesday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 4.0. I still want to go down to the river. Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 4.0! That is a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that dress!

    happe wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayy for finishing the semsester with a 4.0! Good for you!

    I'm stopping by from WILW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!! Those are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 4.0. That dress is too cute!
    Praying for ya'll on the flooding issue!

    ReplyDelete